Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Mind-Blowing Theme for Firefox

You’d have read about this one in my previous posts, but that is rare cuz this blog is new anyway, so y

ou’d better check out some pictures in my previous post, and if you like the theme, then you can get it here :

icon DOWNLOAD INCOMPLETE

 

Close-up Incomplete v1.2

Preview 2

 

 

 

 

 

Since the release of Firefox 3’s RC1, I’d been using the 3rd version of the fox, and it was superb even in those early days… The autocomplete dropdown was excellent, the redefined icons were classy and witty, security was better, and the browser stable. But there was one thing which always came to my, and I am sure, many others’ minds : Nearly Zilch Themes for Fx 3!!!

Things have changed now, but the number is still low, and still there are very few ‘GOOD’ themes for FX, and whatever themes I set my eyes upon were accompanied by a gray box saying :

One of the worst notifications!!

So… There were two ways : Wait for another 12 months, or change the time limit… I chose the latter, as you’d have read in my previous two posts…

Here is a link to the theme, (which is still in the ‘sandbox’, so you’d have to become a member of addons.mozilla.org for getting the theme), but I’ll notify here when the theme goes public.

DOWNLOAD INCOMPLETE

Hope you enjoy it… And feel free to give your feedback, cuz that will help me make it more ‘Complete’ and help it get out of ‘sandbox’ into the public category.

No comments: